Monday, November 24, 2008

Got to Make the Doughnuts

We recently completed Homer Price as our lunch time reader. One of the favorite Homer stories is when the doughnut making machine goes haywire. In honor of finishing the book, we made doughnuts. The girls helped cut them out, I fried them and then I glazed half of them. The other half, we covered with chocolate sauce and the girls decorated with sprinkles! What a fun way to end a book!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ken's choice said...

I know I'm too old to have a Mom to teach me making donuts, but I can ask you ,your donuts and children look so gorgeous, could I have your recipe ?? for the donuts, not for the children.
will you check your email today please?